A Little Yarn On The Side
COLD SHEEPING: YEAR TEN
2017 Goal: 100 Finished Projects
Monday, April 24, 2017
New Life Lessons Learned:
1. Given the right set of circumstances, one can starch the daylights out of carpet with water-soluble stabilizer and a tipped over water glass
2. Never decide to sell one's house in the middle of a sewing project:
3. When you have packed your yarn stash away in a storage pod, the Knitting Gods
try to help you restore balance:
4. Look for the parts to rehang closet doors BEFORE you pack everything away, or have a spouse who is a really good guesser in hardware stores:
5. Even with most of my stuff packed away, my sewing room is STILL messier than any of the ones on Pinterest:
6. There's a certain amount of tragedy in having a newly-cleaned and organized sewing room but no time to play in it:
7. Some people might feel bad about finding fabric they don't remember.
first thought, of course, was "Yippee!"
8. Getting a house ready to sell can make one so thoroughly sick of the house that one will no longer be at all sad about selling.
Links to this post